Thursday 31 January 2008

time-travel over lunch

Discoveries made over lunch time today:
1. I like ripe kiwis.2. J and I both love clementines. While she will jump and cry for them, I am happy to patiently peal the next one.
3. Some things don't change at all even if you look back at them after weeks, months or years. While watching the wedding album today with At and J, I recalled the happy and the not so happy moments as if they happened just yesterday.
4. A happy meal is biryani or pulao with cucumber raita.
5. I like children. A lot.
6. Babies think spectacles are toys. It is difficult to make babies think otherwise.
7. The one person you can hug completely unselfconsciously is your mother.
8. Missing breakfast can give you a heavy head for the entire day.
9. When its grey and dull outside, a warm quilt and a cup of jasmine tea do you great good.
10. I like sunshine and miss it when its not around. Like today.

The scarf continues to be the number one preoccupation. Don't know if I will be able to meet tomorrow's deadline, but I sure am trying :-)

No comments: