Tuesday 6 March 2012

Revisiting


I came back to read my blog and was astonished to find that I haven't written a word in over a year. Where have I been? What have I been doing? So much has happened, where has the entire 2011 gone?

Another year, another baby down the line, is there really anything more to say? What I found most interesting, inspiring if you like, has been the chronicling of the big and small events of life. As I read about the books I was reading back then with N and how he was interacting at that time, I am amazed how much things have changed.

Just to document that change, I am going to keep writing.

That's my little girl up there. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, isn't she?!

2 comments:

Tess said...

so good to have you back! :)

and yes she's lovely!!

raindrops said...

Thank you! :-)