Friday 24 October 2008

soft creativity from last weekend

I have finally got down to putting this up here only now. Being technologically unsavvy is such a mighty handicap. I am learning, but the pace, unfortunately, is tediously slow.
These granny squares were super simple to crochet and I made this tiny baby scarf in one day. Considering that this is my first crochet project, I am extremely thrilled. The next mission is to figure out pattern 8 'soft waves' from Jan Eaton's 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns. Everyone seems to be making it in all kinds of wonderful colours - why am I still not being able to figure out dc2tog? :-(
Fear not, I shall work it out, even if I have to sacrifice an entire weekend towards the acquisition of this critical knowledge. Only problem is, A is already sulking.

No comments: