Tuesday 2 April 2013

Easter

Time is very much in flight mode it seems. Easter has come and gone. Simba and I did some crafting, we stayed indoors thanks to the miserable weather we've been having, and it definitely doesn't feel anywhere close to Spring. Yet, time is speeding past. Babi has started talking, Simba has started talking like a grown up, and I find myself not wanting to talk much. Is this normal? I'm tired of hearing my own voice, and genuinely wish I didn't have to hear it so much.

Having said that, it's not something that is likely to happen anytime soon. So I plod along.

We're in the midst of planning for a holiday. A week in Provence in the first week of May. All that remains to be done is the sorting out of the itinerary. As with my deep desire for silence, I'm tempted to keep it simple, not pack it with sightseeing and other things to do. Lets are how that comes along.

No comments: