Saturday 23 February 2013

Happy birthday Simba!

Simba turned four yesterday. How did that happen? I am clueless. It actually feels like it was a few weeks back that we were in the hospital, holding him for the first time, feeling like the luckiest people in the world to have him in our lives. That total joy has only grown. He's sitting on my lap telling me that my tummy is rumbling! Oops!

Last week when I mentioned to him that he should be eating more than he was at that time, he said, "Mamma, that's your idea. That is not what I think."

He's also made a song for me. Where he offers to me two things, one that he loves (chicken wings) and one that's my favourite (perfumes).

My beautiful baby is 4. We celebrated with bunting and home-made old-fashioned birthday cake. Happy birthday sweetheart!









No comments: